So, I've been taking the "one-a-day Women's Active Metabolism" multi-vitamin. And I've noticed every so often ,when I take it with food as directed, it makes me super nauseous. I'm talking nausea to the point of involuntarily getting sick. And it happens right away, like within 5 minutes of taking it. I also took a Green tea supplement (for the antioxidants, not weight loss), but when I take just the green tea I dont get sick.
I know it contains caffeine, it says on the bottle about the same amount as a cup of coffee. I've never been sensitive to caffeine though. I'm a two cups a day minimum kind of person. So what i'm asking is:
What might be causing this?
And should I be re-taking it? I mean I've just gotten sick so clearly im not getting the benfits of the multi-vitamin or the Green tea.
Obviously I realize I should switch, anyone willing to suggest something similar for relatively cheap?
Answer on Multi-Vitamin with caffeine?
See a doctor about this. And do NOT keep taking it until you know what's going on.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
-
By this i mean like pop songs with a cool piano line (like selena gomez- a year without rain) or like pop music with orchestral instuments (...
-
Create and Cut: Holographic Paper - Self Stick Print desired image onto Design-ables self-stick paper. Self-stick tattoos To help better uti...
-
If so give me an actual reason not just he's whack or he's gay, something about his music . Answer on Do you dislike Drake ? he jus...
-
Anime wallpaper has become a big hit nowadays with several of your favorite characters being portrayed in their outfits and their weapons of...
-
With the rapid growth of technology and gadgets these days, computer has become one of the basic necessity for everyone's needs. And for...
-
A.) Lady Gaga B.) Ke$ha C.) Ellen Degenerous D.) Katy Perry Answer on Who is the better role model out of these people? keshia is a drunk (...
-
Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers shahrukh khan wallpapers: shahrukh khan don 2 wallpapers Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers DON 2 HD Wa...
-
Hi I am Italian and British and I wanted to live in Italy for a year, to get close with my Italian side of the family and I was thinking of ...
-
... es motivational es wallpaper wallpapers with es on attitude Posted by UMMANENI KOTESWAR at 22:49 1 comment: Adidas Originals Logo Wallpa...
-
Film Tavsiyesi İstiyorum :) Pokemon Background Pictures This entry was posted in Angelina Jolie wallpapers HD . Bookmark the ... Architectur...
0 Response to "Multi-Vitamin with caffeine?"
Posting Komentar