for the past 3 days all I've had has been a half of a green apple in the morning, around 3pm or 330pm a salad with only lettuce and with either tuna or chicken but no dressings or anything else, and around 6 i eat the other half of the apple. but i'm getting really tired of that i want to switch it up a little.
Answer on I am in a no salt no sugar diet what so ever. what can eat?
Your body needs salts and sugars for a naturally balanced diet especially if exercise is in your plan for weight loss/ toning I would highly suggest just watching what you eat and eating a little less rather than a "no salt no sugar" diet
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
-
By this i mean like pop songs with a cool piano line (like selena gomez- a year without rain) or like pop music with orchestral instuments (...
-
Create and Cut: Holographic Paper - Self Stick Print desired image onto Design-ables self-stick paper. Self-stick tattoos To help better uti...
-
If so give me an actual reason not just he's whack or he's gay, something about his music . Answer on Do you dislike Drake ? he jus...
-
Anime wallpaper has become a big hit nowadays with several of your favorite characters being portrayed in their outfits and their weapons of...
-
With the rapid growth of technology and gadgets these days, computer has become one of the basic necessity for everyone's needs. And for...
-
A.) Lady Gaga B.) Ke$ha C.) Ellen Degenerous D.) Katy Perry Answer on Who is the better role model out of these people? keshia is a drunk (...
-
Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers shahrukh khan wallpapers: shahrukh khan don 2 wallpapers Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers DON 2 HD Wa...
-
Hi I am Italian and British and I wanted to live in Italy for a year, to get close with my Italian side of the family and I was thinking of ...
-
... es motivational es wallpaper wallpapers with es on attitude Posted by UMMANENI KOTESWAR at 22:49 1 comment: Adidas Originals Logo Wallpa...
-
Film Tavsiyesi İstiyorum :) Pokemon Background Pictures This entry was posted in Angelina Jolie wallpapers HD . Bookmark the ... Architectur...
0 Response to "I am in a no salt no sugar diet what so ever. what can eat?"
Posting Komentar