Well I'm and 7th grader and he is an 8th grader. I added him on facebook because of our mutual friends... He has a girlfriend. We texted for about 4 hours straight. Then he litteraly ignored me for 1 day and now hes texting me again i dont get it. I really really like him and im pretty sure he likes me its just his gf but I feel bad I shouldn't like a dude with a gf should I?
Answer on I really like this guy and idk if he likes me... buut theres a small issue?
NO, unless you like trouble.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
-
By this i mean like pop songs with a cool piano line (like selena gomez- a year without rain) or like pop music with orchestral instuments (...
-
Create and Cut: Holographic Paper - Self Stick Print desired image onto Design-ables self-stick paper. Self-stick tattoos To help better uti...
-
If so give me an actual reason not just he's whack or he's gay, something about his music . Answer on Do you dislike Drake ? he jus...
-
Anime wallpaper has become a big hit nowadays with several of your favorite characters being portrayed in their outfits and their weapons of...
-
With the rapid growth of technology and gadgets these days, computer has become one of the basic necessity for everyone's needs. And for...
-
Hi I am Italian and British and I wanted to live in Italy for a year, to get close with my Italian side of the family and I was thinking of ...
-
Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers shahrukh khan wallpapers: shahrukh khan don 2 wallpapers Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers DON 2 HD Wa...
-
A.) Lady Gaga B.) Ke$ha C.) Ellen Degenerous D.) Katy Perry Answer on Who is the better role model out of these people? keshia is a drunk (...
-
Film Tavsiyesi İstiyorum :) Pokemon Background Pictures This entry was posted in Angelina Jolie wallpapers HD . Bookmark the ... Architectur...
-
... es motivational es wallpaper wallpapers with es on attitude Posted by UMMANENI KOTESWAR at 22:49 1 comment: Adidas Originals Logo Wallpa...
0 Response to "I really like this guy and idk if he likes me... buut theres a small issue?"
Posting Komentar