I hate my father.
He forces me to be around unhealthy food AND eat it!
He says not eating Mcdonalds is un-american!
My boyfriend is very health-conscious so he is worried about my health.
My BMI is 32.1 which means I am obese.
I am 5'1 and 173 pounds.
I want to lose 60 pounds really bad.
Whenever I try to talk to my dad about my weight & changing my diet, he just says " Oh, shut up. Your fine the way you are."
I can never have a serious talk with him about anything.
I cry and say I'm unhappy about, he just says " your so embarrassing. stop crying, you look like a retard when you cry. "
So, please answer this. I really need some help on what to do!
Answer on What to do about my dad forcing me to eat unhealthy food?
Yeah, fun fact about losing weight: you can eat what you want as long as you're willing to work it off. Which is where many people fall short on. You need to eat in moderation (doesn't matter what you eat) AND work out. Try concentrating on the latter.
You're also in control of what you eat and how much you eat, no matter where the food is coming from. McDonald's does have some healthy conscious items and you can swap out fries for a salad. They also have water - which has no calories and won't bloat you up like soda or dairy does. You can also be responsible enough to check how much of a serving size is for all the "unhealthy" foods you're around and eat that much. So your dad isn't "forcing" you to do anything and you really need to stop using him as an excuse.
Oh and by the way, BMI is a really imperfect system. Have you seen Sylvester Stalone lately? His BMI says that he's obese but he's a mountain of muscle. I'd keep that in mind if I were you.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
-
By this i mean like pop songs with a cool piano line (like selena gomez- a year without rain) or like pop music with orchestral instuments (...
-
Create and Cut: Holographic Paper - Self Stick Print desired image onto Design-ables self-stick paper. Self-stick tattoos To help better uti...
-
Anime wallpaper has become a big hit nowadays with several of your favorite characters being portrayed in their outfits and their weapons of...
-
If so give me an actual reason not just he's whack or he's gay, something about his music . Answer on Do you dislike Drake ? he jus...
-
With the rapid growth of technology and gadgets these days, computer has become one of the basic necessity for everyone's needs. And for...
-
Free wallpapers are probably the hottest stuff you will find on the web. Aside from the typical rewards they come with, such as a tailored d...
-
Hi I am Italian and British and I wanted to live in Italy for a year, to get close with my Italian side of the family and I was thinking of ...
-
A.) Lady Gaga B.) Ke$ha C.) Ellen Degenerous D.) Katy Perry Answer on Who is the better role model out of these people? keshia is a drunk (...
-
Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers shahrukh khan wallpapers: shahrukh khan don 2 wallpapers Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers DON 2 HD Wa...
-
Film Tavsiyesi İstiyorum :) Pokemon Background Pictures This entry was posted in Angelina Jolie wallpapers HD . Bookmark the ... Architectur...
0 Response to "What to do about my dad forcing me to eat unhealthy food?"
Posting Komentar