I have a few questions that I was hoping to get answered. Is it possible to be exposed to a virus and not catch it due to a strong immune system? I haven't had the stomach flu since I was 6, and I'm 19 now, so I figure I'd be getting it at some point again (not that I want it). I suffer from a lot of stress which I know affects your immune system greatly, but I also have a well balanced diet, wash my hands a lot, get good sleep, take vitamins, etc. Does anyone know why I haven't gotten the virus yet even though I'm sure I've been exposed by it?
Any information would be appreciated :)
Answer on A few questions about sickness & health PLEASE!?
Yes.
There are some viruses that can overcome any immune system, no matter how strong. (like rabies, for instance). There are plenty of other viruses and bacteria that are "opportunists" that can't really make you sick unless your immune system "drops the ball" in some way. Most people infected with West Nile virus never notice. Lots of people infected with mono never even notice. Also, everyone's immune system is configured a little differently,making us more resistant to some diseases, and more vulnerable to others.
That's actually one of the reasons we are all a little different, and inbreeding is bad. When a nearly extinct animal gets too inbred, all the individuals have identical immune systems, so a disease that kills one will kill them all. In a more diverse population at least some individuals would be resistant to any new disease.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Postingan Populer
-
By this i mean like pop songs with a cool piano line (like selena gomez- a year without rain) or like pop music with orchestral instuments (...
-
Create and Cut: Holographic Paper - Self Stick Print desired image onto Design-ables self-stick paper. Self-stick tattoos To help better uti...
-
If so give me an actual reason not just he's whack or he's gay, something about his music . Answer on Do you dislike Drake ? he jus...
-
Anime wallpaper has become a big hit nowadays with several of your favorite characters being portrayed in their outfits and their weapons of...
-
With the rapid growth of technology and gadgets these days, computer has become one of the basic necessity for everyone's needs. And for...
-
A.) Lady Gaga B.) Ke$ha C.) Ellen Degenerous D.) Katy Perry Answer on Who is the better role model out of these people? keshia is a drunk (...
-
Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers shahrukh khan wallpapers: shahrukh khan don 2 wallpapers Entertainment: SRK DON-2 Wallpapers DON 2 HD Wa...
-
Hi I am Italian and British and I wanted to live in Italy for a year, to get close with my Italian side of the family and I was thinking of ...
-
... es motivational es wallpaper wallpapers with es on attitude Posted by UMMANENI KOTESWAR at 22:49 1 comment: Adidas Originals Logo Wallpa...
-
Film Tavsiyesi İstiyorum :) Pokemon Background Pictures This entry was posted in Angelina Jolie wallpapers HD . Bookmark the ... Architectur...
0 Response to "A few questions about sickness & health PLEASE!?"
Posting Komentar